UPVC Rigid Pipes
Product Code : uPVC01
Brand Name : Jindal
UPVC Rigid Pipes
With the aid of our well equipped production unit, we are offering superior quality UPVC Rigid Pipes. To achieve maximum clientsâ satisfaction, we offer these pipes in various thickness, diameters and other related specifications. Used for various commercial and industrial water supply & plumbing applications, the offered Unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride Rigid Pipes are appreciated for their impact resistance, high pressure bearing capacity, perfect finish and durability. In addition, these are checked on diverse quality aspects and packed in quality packaging material to ensure their flawlessness at our clientsâ end.
Selfit pipes are manufactured in the range of 20 mm to 315 mm diameters in 2.5, 4, 6, 8 and 10kgf/cm2 working pressure.
- Selfit sockets are formed with high precision on specially developed sophisticated machines.
- 50% saving in installation time, as compared with plain ended pipes and loose couplers.
- The number of joints is reduced by 50% resulting in substantial saving in labour costs.
- The requirement of Solvent Cement for a pipeline is reduced by almost 50%.
- Cost less than conventional plain ended pipes with loose couplers.
- Eliminates the inconvenience of loose couplers and reduction in inventory costs.
- Selfit pipes are supplied in a standard lengths of 6 meters exclusive of the socket portion.
- Water mains and potable water supply
- Sewerage main and Drain lines
- Drainage Installations-Domestic and industrial.
- Factory Supply Lines.
- Slurry lines
- Effluent lines
- Corrosive Fluid pipe lines Deckhouse, Chrome and Zinc plants etc.
- Chemical plants Installations
- Paper mill Installation
- Brewery Pipelines Installation
- Coal washing plants
- Power Station Screening Plants Pipelines
- Power Station Chlorination Plants
- Fume Extraction Ducts
- Salt water pipes for small boat engines, cooling and blast tanks
- Horticulture and Greenhouse Irrigation System
- Down Pipes for large rain water system and building
- Surface water drainage
- Domestic applications, toys and games
- Ducting for Power and Communications cable
- Irrigation System and Sprinkler System